Friday, August 31, 2007

I exist!!

Hi All,

Yesterday I received a very important document. It says that I am a real person and that I exist - that's right I got my birth certificate!! Very exciting! Now I can get a passport, get a bank account, go clubbing (oh no, that one might have to wait a bit...).

My parents were very happy with me yesterday because although I was very grumpy last night I still was asleep by about 7:10pm and slept until 12:15am.

I get very cross with mum at the moment when she puts the drops in my mouth - I try and puke it back up on her to show her I'm not happy but most of it goes down. Even the cherry flavour doesn't help - I wonder why they didn't make it milk flavour??

We're going to do something together today because it's dad's last day of holidays but the weather is really yucky so we'll see what mum and dad come up with.

Until next time,
Zeke (aka Roman)

No comments: