Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Nothing much to report...

Hi All,

Nothing much to report today. Sunday night home alone with mum went very well. I figured I would go easy on her so I was on my best behaviour. We went for a walk together, then fed and bathed and went to bed all without any fussing. Dad was very pleased that I was such a good boy for mum. Mum even managed to sew block out fabric to the back of the curtains in dad's office after I'd gone to bed (mum was wondering when she would ever get anything done - maybe it's after I've gone to bed!)

Yesterday was a pretty normal day - nothing exciting. I am sleeping less and less at my 9am nap but still sleeping 2.5hrs at lunch time which is good because mum can have a sleep at the same time.

Only 4 days now until Dad goes back to work!! We might go out for lunch today but I think mum and dad are afraid that it might break my wonderful lunch time sleeping... we'll see.

Hope everyone is happy (if not, get naked - it works for me).
Love,
Roman

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Roman. This is your Grandma and Grandad writing to hello. We have tried to write to before but I don't think it has worked at all. We hope you get this letter and if you do we will talk to you more often.
We love you lots. Grandma & Grandad