Thursday, August 16, 2007

Nappies and Bottles

Hi All,


Well, yesterday was my first day in cloth nappies. Mum bought some hoping to use them to save money and also I think she's been a bit surprised at how much waste the disposables make (who knew I would poop so much!!). They are not like the old cloth nappies (plain old squares of terry toweling material) - these are coloured fitted nappies that look like disposables but go in the wash. Mum's washing some right now so I'll find out how they go and let you know... here's a picture of me in my nappy:

Dad is keen to feed me expressed milk at night from a bottle so mum can get some sleep but I've decided that I'll guzzle the whole bottle of milk then let dad put me down to sleep then scream the house down. It's such a cool game- drives dad batty!!! and the only thing that will satisfy me is mum's boob - even though i've already had plenty to drink...
I've got to go and have a nap now.
'til next time,
Roman

No comments: