Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Visit from the Maternal health nurse

Hi All,

I had a good night last night. My mum fed me at 10pm and I went to sleep afterwards which I hadn't done the previous 2 nights. She worked really hard at giving me a good feed (she kept waking me up when I fell asleep feeding so that I could drink more). Then dad gave me a feed at 2:30am. I made little crying noises after this feed but I wasn't too upset just a bit unsettled.

Today I was visited by the Maternal and Child Health Nurse. She thought I was very cute and was very pleased that I'd put on 200gm since my last weigh in.

I had a visit from Josiah Collinson this afternoon. He's 4 months older than me and it's good to see that soon I'll be smiling and more interactive...

Mum was pretty tired today because she didn't have a sleep during the day time like she's supposed to but at least she can see that she needs to make sure she does...

that's it for now.

Bye,
Roman

No comments: