Monday, August 13, 2007

Hello!

Mum and Dad thought it would be a good idea for me to have a blog so Grandma & Grandad and Grammy & Papa could see photos of me and read about what I've been up to...

I'll probably do most of the posting but I'll let mum and dad post as well.

Yesterday we had lunch at Dallas' house and I got to see Grandma and Grandad, Dallas, Leanne and Tim. I had lots of cuddles which was nice. Mum and Dad took me for a walk in the afternoon. It's the first time mum's gone out for a walk since I made her very sore by being born. Then last night we had fish and chips with Dean and Helen, Payton and Ariel. I think that's the first time I've seen other little people.

I seem to be having problems with going to sleep after my 9:30pm feed at the moment. I seem to be hungry 5 minutes after I've finished feeding even though I seem full when I finish my feed. I'm confusing mum and dad quite a bit... but they are very happy that I am still going down so beautifully at all my other sleep times.

It turns out I'm a very sweaty little baby. When mum woke me up for my 2:30am feed she had to change all my clothes and sheets because I had got them all wet with sweat. She wasn't too fussed because she was going to change my sheets today anyway (although she had planned on doing it during the day time - not at 2:30am!). Mum wonders how often she is supposed to change my sheets. Is it once a week or more often??

Mum got a good sleep today at lunch time and Dad is looking forward to going out tonight to play with his mates. Meanwhile I better get back to my nap.

Here's a picture of me and my dad sleeping:


Bye for now,

Roman






No comments: