Friday, August 17, 2007

Off to work we go

Hi all,

Today we went to Mum's work so she could show me off to all her work friends (I'm very cute). They were all very impressed with me and thought I had an amazing head of hair. People were also impressed with mum's figure given she only had me 2 weeks ago. I heard she's back into her pre-pregnancy jeans (even if they are her roomier pre-pregnancy jeans...) I got held by lots of strange people and I was very well behaved. Mum then walked me down to the cafe at church to meet Dad and I got to meet more people there.

Mum and Dad are trying to take me for a walk each afternoon during my 3pm sleep time. I always go straight to sleep (even if I've been screaming beforehand) and I sleep the whole way. And if Mum and Dad are lucky when they get back from the walk they just roll the pram into my bedroom and I stay asleep. Mum really enjoys the walks and even if she's really tired it makes her feel much better.

I had my longest sleep yet last night - from 11:30pm - 5:30am (although this was probably because I screamed myself silly from 7pm to 11:30pm). Even though I've had lots to drink and fall asleep while feeding as soon as I get put in my cot I decide that I want to be fed again. My crying upsets Mum but she is trying to remember that if I'm fed, burped, nappy changed and warm then a bit of crying probably isn't going to hurt me. She fed me from about 8:30pm - 9:45pm last night and then went to bed. Dad told her this morning that I screamed for the next 2 hours but Mum can't hear my crying when the door's shut and she's sleeping (which is probably a good thing given I was fed so there probably wasn't much more she could do).

That's all for now. I'll try and get Mum and Dad to take a photo so I can post it tomorrow.

Ciao,
Roman

No comments: