Friday, August 24, 2007

Little Monkey? No - Little Frog!

Hi All,

Dad likes to call me his little monkey but lately he's got to thinking that perhaps it would be more fitting to call me his little frog. Please see photos below for evidence to support this theory (I am the top photo...):






So there you have it - I am a little frog...

Sorry that it's been a couple of days since posting - I've been pretty busy sleeping and eating (and also Dad has been hogging the computer...).

I had a visit to the Maternal & Child Nurse on Wednesday. She was very happy with me. I've put on another 150gm which is in the normal range but on the low side of normal. All my joints and reflexes are good. She didn't even mind that I screamed the whole time I was there. The Nurse suggested Mum go and see the Lactation Consultant because she gets excrutiating pain whenever I latch on so we are going in next Thursday for a couple of hours to see what they say.

Big news - last night I only woke up for 1 feed between 7pm and 7am. I don't think it means mum gets any more sleep because she spends most of the night awake wondering why I haven't woken up yet and trying to guess how long until I do wake up... Dad thinks mum is silly.

I'm looking forward to seeing Papa and Grammy tomorrow. I'm sure they'll be impressed with what a lovely baby I am.

Bye for now,
Roman

No comments: