Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Fish and chips...

Hi All,

Yesterday Dad, Mum and I went to the park and had fish and chips (well, actually, mum and dad didn't share with me but anyway...). It was lovely and the weather was great.

This morning Mum and I went Forest Hill while Dad was still sleeping in bed. We got there so early we even got to use the Parents with Prams parking - right near the door!!

Tomorrow mum and I have a trip to the hospital to see the lactation consultant. We're there for 4 hours - that's a lot of time spent on boobies.

Dad is back at work next week and he starts off by going to Sydney on Monday for 3 days (no easing back in gradually!!). Mum and I are going to go to Bairnsdale to see Grandma and Grandad. I've grown an awful lot in the last 3 weeks so it's probably a good thing that I see them otherwise they might not recognise me.

Catch you later!

Roman

No comments: