Sunday, August 26, 2007

Visitors from far and near

Hi All,

Well after 2 nights of sleeping from 7am - 7pm with only one feed at 12:30am I decided last night that enough was enough and I woke up 3 times instead... so mum is a little tired this morning. Dad has been put on notice that he is responsible for awake times today. On the bright side I am still going down for all my naps really well (I don't think I cried at all when I was put down for my sleeps yesterday).

I had a lovely day yesterday - Grammy and Papa were here for the day and they did a wonderful job of keeping me entertained and I did a wonderful job of keeping them entertained. I also got a visit from Scott, Sonia and Kaja (I'm very popular).

Dad's off to church tonight but unless mum gets really brave in the next couple of hours I think she and I will stay home tonight.

I was going to post a photo for you all but I can't seem to make it work - I'll have to get mum and dad to help me once they get up out of bed. I better get back into my cot before they catch me messing with the computer.

Have a lovely day,
Roman

No comments: