Thursday, August 30, 2007

Boobies etc...

Hi All,

Firstly, I had a good night last night. I went to sleep at 6:45pm then slept right until 1:15am! I then slept until 5:45am. It's funny - I think I've taught Dad how to sleep through anything and Mum now wakes up at the slightest noise!

Mum and I went to the hospital this morning to see the lactation consultant. I didn't say anything to the other babies but I was definitely the cutest (the others had screwed up little faces and were no where near as adorable as me). The consultant was very happy with my latching on and as we thought it seems that it's a fungal infection that's causing mum the problems. We got some more cream for her boobies and some drops for me so hopefully we'll get that sorted out quickly.

It seems everyone loves new babies because whenever we go out people come and talk to mum or dad about me and ask questions and make cooing noises over me. I know I'm cute but back up and give me some breathing room!!

Dad is going to enjoy the beautiful weather by doing some gardening this afternoon. I think secretly he's very much looking forward to his first father's day on Sunday and not just because he's going to get a cool present from me!

Time for a feed.

Catch you later,
Roman

No comments: