Saturday, August 18, 2007

Who's a superstar? I am...

Hi All,


Yesterday I decided to restore my parents faith in my ability to go to sleep unassisted. I went down for all my sleeps at night with very little fuss and only needed a quick burp from dad after my 2:30am feed.


Today I graduated to the 2 week schedule which means I get 1.5hours more awake time. It will be interesting to see if I sleep well tonight or if I'm overtired from being awake longer.


We went to Sassafras for breakfast this morning which was very enjoyable although my feed was late so I screamed most of the way home... Mum still hasn't got the courage to breastfeed me out in public so until she does I may just have to do some screaming...


Update on the cloth nappies - my cloth nappies come up so well in the wash - no trace of poop left on them at all. Amazing.


Here's a photo so you can see how cute I look after a sleep:

Bye for now,

Roman

No comments: