Saturday, September 1, 2007

8 hours!

Hi All,

Last night I went to bed at 7pm (after about 10 minutes of whinging) then I slept until 3.15am!! 8 hours!!! How amazing am I? I must have known that mum needed a good sleep.

We went to Brandsmart yesterday to get a present for baby Olivia who we are visiting today. Olivia is Kelvin and Adele's baby daughter who was born a week before me. We also got me a very funky duffle coat for when I am a big boy next year.

Grandma and Grandad - in case you read this before Mum rings you - I know Mum said that dad's trip to Sydney had been postponed by a week but now it's back on this week so you still get to see me in a couple of days!

I still love having my bath every night - I even know when it's coming now because I'll be very still and quiet when mum and dad start to undress me.

I know I haven't posted a photo for a while but hopefully dad will fix the problem today (dad - are you reading this??) and then I'll post some photos.

Have a lovely weekend,
Roman

No comments: