Saturday, September 15, 2007

Sorry


Hi All,

I've very sorry that it's been a couple of days since I last blogged - my dad came home on Wednesday so I've spent a bit of time entertaining him which has kept me pretty busy. He noticed big changes in me even though he was only gone a couple of days. I'm smiling more now, making more noises and able to entertain myself for longer.

Yesterday was mum and my 6 week check up. I heard mum say to dad afterwards though that she thinks she will change GP's because my 6 week check up consisted of the doctor looking in my pram and commenting that I have cute hair... (which is true but I wasn't there for style tips).

My schedule got a bit messed up yesterday so I didn't go down at bed time like I normally do. Instead I exercised my lungs until about 7:45pm. The trade off for mum and dad was that I only woke up at 2:30am and 6:30am.

Here is my mug shot (note how long my hair is!!):







Until next time!
Roman

No comments: