Sunday, September 30, 2007

Bulldog

Hi All,

Firstly, sorry for not blogging yesterday. Mum was tired and grumpy so she wouldn't let me play on the computer - I'm not sure why her mood should affect whether I blog or not but she's got the food so I gotta do what she says...

Mum and dad have decided to go back to feeding me at 6:15pm and then letting me go as long as I want before feeding again (rather than waking me up for a 10pm feed) because even when I got fed at 10pm I was still waking up around 3am for another feed. Thursday night I woke up at 12am then 5pm; Friday night I just woke up at 2:40am; and last night I woke up at 11:20pm then 5:10am. This way mum gets a longer sleep at the beginning of the night.

Yesterday was the AFL grand final. Now, I don't know a lot of things yet but I get the feeling that my dad likes his football. I don't think I get a choice about which team I follow (see below photo).



Dad is going to Hong Kong tonight so it's me and mum for the next couple of days. I hope dad has fun and does karaoke at least once...

til next time,
Roman

No comments: