Tuesday, September 11, 2007

sleep and food and play

Hi All,

How is everyone? I'm doing well. I was really good for mum last night. I went to bed by 7pm then woke at 11:20pm and then at 3:30am. Unfortunately my morning alarm clock seems to be set incorrectly because I keep waking up at 6.30am instead of 7am. 6.30am is mum's shower time so she can be ready for me by 7am so I am kind of distrupting her morning routine (someone has to tell her that babies can be unpredictable).

This morning mum and I went to Forest Hill at 9am. It's a good time to go because we get the parents with prams parking and there is no-one there. It was a wasted trip though because what we wanted wasn't there but at least we got out of the house.

Mum seems to have some how broken my lunch time nap because I used to always sleep for 2 1/2 hours at lunch without waking but yesterday and today I've woken up crying lots!! I've made up for it this afternoon though by playing happily under the play mat that Aunty Leanne gave me for 45 minutes without crying! My playmat got washed yesterday because I'd pee-ed and puked on it - sorry Aunty Leanne!

I had a visit from Sue Gourd today who brought mum some dinner and cookies. I think grown up food takes longer to prepare than mine does (although less time to eat) so mum is grateful when people cook her dinner.

I miss my dad but I get to see him again tomorrow which is nice (I might be sleeping when he gets home but he can come and have a look at me sleeping if he wants to).

Mum and I are going to go for a walk together now because it looks like the rain is going to hold off.

Bye,
Roman

No comments: