Monday, September 24, 2007

Spring Cleaning

Hi All,

I'm looking forward to some very exciting visitors tomorrow - my cousins!! Natalya and Lachlan are coming to visit and see me for the very first time. I'm also going to see my Aunty Leonnie and Uncle Justin. Hopefully I'll be on my best behaviour.

Last night was my worst night in a long time. I had my feed at 10pm then woke up at 2am for a feed, 3am for a burp then 5am for another feed. I've been good today though (I got promoted to my next routine so I get slightly less sleep during the day and I've still been lovely).

Grammy and mum have been doing some spring cleaning. The kitchen cupboards are looking much nicer!

My dad is going to Hong Kong on Sunday for a couple of days (I'm hoping he'll bring me back a cool present and mum is hoping that he brings her back an IPod...).

Well, it's time for my walk so I best be off.

Bye,
Roman

No comments: