Friday, September 21, 2007

Grumpy boy


Hi All,

I am a very grumpy boy today. I don't know why but I am. I'm hungry, tired and cross. I won't eat well and I cry when I get put down for my naps and then wake up early so I get more tired... Hopefully I'll have a really good lunchtime nap so I'll be beautiful for the afternoon.

I may have mentioned before that I love naked tummy time. It's one of my favourite things - I love the freedom of kicking and trying to crawl. Mum is very understanding (or a slow learner) because she has to wash 2 or 3 layers of towels after every tummy time because I always wee and sometimes chuck up on them. Anyway yesterday morning I decided to do a little more than wee - that's right I did number 2's. Mum and dad thought it was very funny. It was even funnier in the afternoon when I did it again however this time it was projectile number 2's. It must have cleared a good 30cms!! I do have photographic evidence but have decided not to post it as it may offend... (and embarrass me!).

Yesterday afternoon we went for a family trip to Olinda where mum and dad had coffee and hot chocolate. It was very pleasant and I was lovely (people in the coffee shop looked at me and smiled a lot - I think it was because of my hair...).

Goodbye for now (hopefully next time we talk I'll be less grumpy and back to my happy self).
Roman


No comments: