Friday, September 7, 2007

My trumpet!

Hi All,

Not that I like to blow my own trumpet, but... I slept for just under 10 hours last night!! I went to sleep at 6:40pm and didn't wake up until 4:30am! Mum woke up at 3.30am wondering what was going on (her bosoms probably woke her up) and she was amazed that I then went until 4:30am before waking up. I've still got mum and dad guessing as to why and when I'll have a good night (too much or little sleep or feeds during the day - who knows - only me...). Although I always have good nights it's just when I'll have a SUPER BRILLIANT night.

Today I'm going to the Maternal and Child Nurse so hopefully I've chunked up a bit and she'll be happy with my progress. Then mum and I are going into the city to have lunch at Southbank with her old workmates. Mum is really hoping I sleep through lunch as it's the first time I've gone to a pretty nice restaurant and she is a little bit nervous. I'll be sure to let you know how it goes!

Also - you might like to know that I'm making more and more cute little noises. I get cuter by the day!!

Bye for now,
Roman

No comments: