Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Things that make me smile

Hi All,
I hope you're all well and happy. I know a lot of you are getting very excited about seeing me this weekend (understandably)...
You might be wondering why there is a picture of a Western Bulldogs top rather than a picture of me in today's blog. Well... Grammy and Papa gave this to Dad for his birthday this year and it sits in his office. And for some reason that mum and dad can't work out it makes me smile or laugh every time I see it. There are many theories as to why it makes me laugh - Dad thinks that it's joy because I love the doggies as much as him, Mum thinks that I like the bright colours, Dave thinks that when I laugh I am mocking the doggies... Only I know the real reason and I'm not quite ready to share that yet...


I had a BIG sleep last night. Slept from 6.30pm - 6.20am. Mum doesn't even think I woke up to do any little crying either.
We're off to visit Sonia and Kaja this morning.

Catch up again soon,
Roman

No comments: