Thursday, November 1, 2007

Predictability

Hi All,


I'm sure you're all wanting to know how long I slept last night after my amazing 12 hour sleep on Tuesday night... Well, I slept for 7 hours. I've got to keep them guessing. I don't want to become too predictable. Can't do 2 long nights in a row... Because if I do 2 in a row, they'll expect a third and I'm not ready for that kind of pressure.

Mum and I have been pretty busy this week. Today we went to our Mother's Group meeting where mum learnt how to do CPR in case I ever need it.

We've got a big weekend coming up. We've got a mini skip coming for mum and dad to clear out the bungalow so that dad can put his office out there. So this weekend mum and dad are going to spend lots of time out there throwing stuff out. I haven't decided yet whether I'll be cooperative or not. I could make it easy or very difficult for them. We'll see how nice they are to me tomorrow.

Bye,
Roman

No comments: