Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Busy Weekend

Hi All,

Last night my mum and dad went on a date... without me!!!!

Aunty Leanne and Uncle Tim came round and looked after me. I was very good except that I started crying as soon as mum and dad walked out the door. I went to sleep after a couple of minutes though.

Mum and dad went into the city and had dinner. They enjoyed spending some time without me (which I can't really understand). Last night I slept until 6.20am. Mum slept until 5.30am because her boobs were very full...

We have had a very busy and productive weekend. Between mum and dad they have:
Cleaned out the entire bungalow (filled a 3 metre skip)
Cleaned the gutters
Cleaned the inside of the car
Swept outside
Weeded some of the garden
Cleaned the front of the kitchen cabinets
Cleaned on top of the cupboards above the oven
Cleaned my poo from the carpet (whoops)

We are happy and content.

Bye for now,
Roman

No comments: