Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My voice

Hi All,

Well, I've found my voice. I know, I know, some of you are thinking, "I didn't know you'd lost it...". Hah, hah, very funny. I didn't think I'd lost it, I just didn't know it existed. But over the last week it's definitely come into being. I can gurgle, shout, sing, make happy noises and just talk in general.

I used to think Mum and Dad were pretty smart people but unfortunately my opinion has changed. It seems I know more words than they do! I say stuff and they don't understand me at all. Or they completely misunderstand me. For example, I'll say, "gee mum, I think you put my nappy on too tight" and she'll reply "that's right, the sky is blue". Hopefully I can teach them (I'm only too happy to help).

That's all for now.
Roman

No comments: