Friday, November 2, 2007

Exploration



Hi All,

If it's your first time reading about me, welcome. If not, I'm glad you've come back to read a bit more about me.

Usually when mum puts me down to go to sleep, I cry for a couple of minutes and then go to sleep. It's unusual for me to cry for longer than about 3 minutes. Well last night I cried on and off for about 20 minutes. Mum was a bit confused because she knew I was dry, had had plenty of food and wasn't windy. I wasn't crying hard just on and off crying so mum let me cry to see if I could self settle. After about 20 minutes I went to sleep. I then slept through to 5:30, talked for a couple of minutes and then went back to sleep until 6am when mum came to give me a feed. Well, wasn't she surprised when she found me at the other end of my cot, facing the other direction!! No wonder I didn't go to sleep straight away - I had been off exploring my cot!

I was in a super lovely mood today. Lots of smiles and pleasantness.

Come again,
Roman

1 comment:

fee said...

what a classic. i have just caught up on the whole of your life Roman! what a clever young man with fantastic hair you are!
tell mum and dad i said hi. we haven't met yet, but i am your friend who lives in canada...for the time being.
can't wait to meet you - hopefully in january!