Monday, November 19, 2007

Dedication

Hi All,

So, yesterday was my dedication at church. It was a fun day (although I did get a bit over it by the end of the day - shame that was when I was on the platform in church while my grandma was praying).

In keeping with the idea of it being a big and important day, I felt that it would also be a good time to roll over for the first time. Lots of people got to see me do it (except both my parents who were looking elsewhere at that particular moment). Truth be told, I was as surprised as everyone else when it happened. One moment I'm on my stomach, the next on my back. I'm not sure I'm too keen for it to happen again.

Cousin Fiona is in this picture with my dad and me.


She reads my blog all the time (hi!) and she is happy to make silly faces to make me smile - thanks!

That's it for now (I'm still catching up on sleep!),
Roman

No comments: