Thursday, November 29, 2007

New adventure

Hi All,

Yesterday I did something new and different. It's just I don't know what it's called. Mum and I met up with 2 of the other mums and babies from mother's group. We went to a BIG place. We went into a room which had lots and lots of seats but it was strange because the seats all pointed in one direction (not very friendly - you couldn't talk to the people in front of you). There were lots of other mummies and their babies (maybe 50 of each!). Then after a little while it got really dark and then some giants appeared at the very front. The giants talked and talked but no one talked back to them - they must have felt a bit lonely or sad that noone wanted to talk to them and some people even laughed at them which must have made them feel even worse!. One of the giants was called Fred Claus and apparently he has a famous brother (although I didn't catch his name). He seemed quite nice. His brother seemed a bit scary.

Anyway, I was a very good boy. I even fell asleep at one stage (I hope the giants didn't notice).

Bye for now,
Roman

No comments: