Saturday, November 17, 2007

I hate hot weather

Hi All,

I hate the hot weather. I hate it, hate it, hate it. It makes me hot and bothered. My cheeks get all rosy, my skin gets all clammy and cuddles are not lovely like usual. The only joy I get is when I get stripped naked (which is always fun - not even hot weather can take that joy away!).

I have been sleeping really well lately - only waking up once a night, usually at 5 or 6am. Last night when mum and dad put me to bed I couldn't go to sleep so I cried and cried. I heard mum and dad saying to each other that they had no idea what to do because this never happened. They tried changing my bedding from a sheet and muslin wrap to nothing to just a sheet. They put a fan in my room. Eventually I went to sleep only to wake up an hour later. After some more adjusting of things I went back to sleep until 10pm when mum fed me. Then I woke up at 1am when dad changed my nappy and turned the fan off. Then I woke up at 4am when mum gave me another feed. Then mum woke me up at 7am (you would have thought she would have given me a sleep in - meanie).

But yesterday wasn't all bad. I got to see my Grammy and Papa!! (that's us in the picture below). It was lovely to see them although I wasn't at my usual best because I was hot and grumpy so the smile in the picture below was one of the few for the day.









by the way, my poo stinks.





Roman

No comments: