Friday, November 9, 2007

Showers

Hi All,



Been a little while - sorry about that. If you're a regular reader of my blog you'll be aware that I like my bath time. It's lots of fun - I get to kick and splash and spend time with my dad but... I think it's time to move on. I'm beginning to think that baths are just for little babies (and we all know that I'm almost a big boy now). I think I'm ready to make the big step to showers. That's right. As you can see from the photo above I can already stand up (yes, it's true that I need to have a very wide stance to keep my balance but the bath oil that dad puts into the bath makes it very slippery!). Also please do not be concerned - I don't actually have a yellow block down there but dad says he has to protect my dignity by not showing my John Thomas (whoever that is)...

We've had a lovely week. Had about 3 sleeps of 10 or more hours in the last week. We had our last official mother's group yesterday at the library. We got given a little book and taught about all the fun stuff the library does for little kids. Mum's mother's group is going to keep meeting up - next week is at our house. I'll be sure to share my toys and stuff.

That's it for now,
Roman

No comments: