Monday, November 5, 2007

happiness


Hi All,
I realised that most of the photos I've posted lately have been of me looking very serious so I thought I better remind you that I know how to smile as well!! After my day of grumpiness on Saturday, I had a day of happiness yesterday. I was in a splendid mood with smiles and laughing all day long. It was my mum and dad's 7th wedding anniversary and also my 3 month birthday (if you're really good at maths you can figure something else out but I'll leave that to you)...
We all went to church last night. I think has mum has given up on trying to get me to sleep by 7pm when we go to church. There is just too much excitement for me to sleep but that's OK because when we got home I had a bit more to drink and then I went off to sleep.
More bungalow cleaning today so I best be off.
Bye,
Roman

No comments: