Thursday, November 15, 2007

I've changed my mind!!


Hi All,

Yes, I have changed my mind. I do not like showers at all. I told you the other day that I felt that I was ready for showers but after showering 2 days ago I can tell you that I am not ready. I am happy to admit defeat (for the moment). I'm a big enough man to know when I've got it wrong. 2 days ago I had a shower with my dad. At first I thought that it would be fun - having cuddles with daddy and getting a big boy shower but it was awful. The cuddles with dad were OK but the shower was yuck. Did you know you get splashes of water all over your face?? You just keep getting splashed and splashed and you never know when the next lot of water is going to hit your face? And you don't just get to lie there and have a nice little relax? You have to remain upright? I had to start crying so that mum would come and get me out of that thing! It's all a whole lot harder than I thought. So last night I had a bath with dad. SO MUCH BETTER. Nice and relaxing. No splashes. Just loveliness.

I'm very excited about this weekend. I'm going to get dedicated at church. It's where mum and dad say thank you to God for me and also say that they'll try to look after me well. Lots of my family are coming and I think everyone will be very impressed with me.

Bye for now,

Roman

No comments: