Sunday, November 25, 2007

Fun at the beach



Hi All,

Yesterday I went to the beach for the very first time!! It's really just like a very big bath (except that it's outside and is not so smooth on the bottom). Talking about bottoms, mum had to change my nappy and I got sand in my crack (I mean my bottom crack, if that wasn't obvious...). That was an unusual experience. Dad says not to worry though, because you can't go the beach without getting sand in your crack. I don't know who makes these rules but that one sounds pretty crazy to me.

My Aunty Leanne and Uncle Tim came to the beach with us. Dad and Uncle Tim went snorkeling while Mum and Aunty Leanne played with me on the sand. We went and had fish and chips afterwards but they didn't share with me (I don't know what's up with never sharing food with me - I have feelings, you know).

I enjoyed the beach very much (but I enjoyed seeing Aunty Leanne and Uncle Tim even more). A little boy at the beach called Tim my other daddy.

Here's some more pics for you.

Bye for now,
Roman




No comments: