Friday, October 26, 2007

Visit to the nurse

Hi All,

Would you believe it? - I'm 12 weeks old tomorrow. I had my 12 week check up with the nurse today. Apparently I'm in the 75th percentile for height (I hope they didn't add extra for my hair), and I've dropped down to the 50th percentile for my weight (although I now weigh 6kg which is still very good).

Here's a photo with my dad. Dad says that I look like Rik Mayall from The Young Ones. Mum and I don't know who or what he's talking about but dad is very old so he probably knows a lot about a tv show that must have been about babies.

I've been sleeping really well lately. Mum has been giving me a bottle of expressed milk before my 6pm feed and it seems to make me sleep longer. Last night I went to sleep at 6.30pm and didn't wake for a feed until 4.30am. Good times.
Til next time,
Roman


No comments: