Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Big day out

Hi All,

Mum and I had an "outing" day today.

After having a good night (woke up for a feed at 2am) I started the day by being a bit fussy and not drinking very well and crying a lot. Mum decided we would still have our day out so we left home at 8:30am. We went to church to go to a session of the ACC conference. I was really good and slept when I should and was awake (without crying) when I was supposed to be (although we sat out the back just in case I decided to exercise my lungs). We then went to visit mum's work where I was lovely and did lots of smiles. We then went and had coffee with Bob from work and I slept again. Then we came home. All in all my schedule wasn't really disrupted at all and I was much better behaved than mum expected given I was cranky this morning.

Mum is excited because she went and got fish from the fishmonger near work. When she was working she would get fish every week but since stopping work she wasn't had any (and she misses it) so she's very happy to have it again but sad that dad's not here to have it too.

I was supposed to have my immunisations yesterday but because of my cold mum had to put it off (what a shame)... I'm pretty much better now though so I think that means I've still got to have my jabs. I don't think I'll be as understanding as when I had my Vitamin K injection in hospital (I didn't even cry at all). I'll let you know how they go.

My dad comes home from Hong Kong tomorrow but I don't think I'll get to see him until Friday because he comes home pretty late at night and I like to sleep then. I'm looking forward to seeing him!!

Bye for now,
Roman

No comments: