Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Best sleep ever!

Hi All,

Usually I get fed one boob at 5pm and then the other at 6:15pm after my bath. My schedule says that I should now be able to wait until after my bath for both boobs so last night mum got me to wait until after my bath which I did without too much fuss. I had a really good feed after my bath and then I slept until 6am!!! That's right - 6am. That's 11 hours... The only bad thing about that is that mum's boobs almost exploded given they usually feed 2 -3 times during those 11 hours but she's OK and glad for the extra sleep.

My dad arrived safely in Hong Kong yesterday so now it's 3 days until I get to see him.

I might talk again later today (but maybe not),
Roman

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Roman, please ensure you don't make mummy's boobs explode. They are very important to your dad!

Love Dad.