Sunday, October 14, 2007

My day


Hi All,

Let me tell you about my day...

I woke up at 6:20am hungry. After giving me a feed mum realised that her pyjamas were getting strangely wet. Apparently I broke my nappy... So as she picked me up to change my nappy I puked down her back. Then I sneezed on her. he he he...

Then mum, dad and I went for a drive to Box Hill to go to the market. Mum wanted to get there at 8am when it first opened so we could get our stuff and get home for my 9am sleep. Unfortunately when we got there we found out that it doesn't open until 10am... Dad was not impressed as he was tired and mum had made him get up to go shopping. So we decided that given we were in Box Hill anyway we would go to 9.30am church. Dad was not impressed again as he was wearing tracksuit pants with holes in them, a beanie, and hadn't shaved. I got to meet lots of people for the first time which was fun. I think people may have spent more time looking at my hair than thinking about God during the meeting though... Then after all that we didn't go to the market because dad needed a sleep.

The rest of the day gets boring (I was tired and grumbly and don't want to talk about it).

Hopefully tomorrow is more successful!

Bye,
Roman

No comments: