Monday, October 8, 2007

Wee

Hi All,

Been a busy weekend, much too busy to blog so I'll give you the update now. Dad's back which is great. So great, in fact, that I've woken up twice every night since he's been home, hoping that he'll come in and see me but unfortunately every time mum comes instead. Bummer...

On Saturday we went shopping at Eastland and bumped into Aunty Tanya and Uncle Cliff!! Every other time we've been shopping I fall asleep in the pram even if it's my awake time but this time I stayed awake when I was supposed to. The only bad thing about the shopping trip was that my nappy got so full that when mum fed me at the coffee shop my wee got on her jeans and made it look like she'd wee-ed herself... Hopefully that will teach her for not changing my nappy when we're out and about.

Yesterday we just played a lot. Mum was all ready to take me to church for the first time in ages but dad got sick so she bailed. We'll have to do it next week...

Today Sarah visited and made chocolate brownies with mum. I gave her lots of huge smiles!

At the moment I am quite fond of putting my fist in my mouth. The more I can get in the better. See above for evidence...

That's it for now.
Roman

No comments: