Monday, October 22, 2007

Lots of excitement

Hi All,

I have lots to update you on.

For starters I have decided that I will once again accept a bottle of expressed milk. This means that dad can do some night feeds and that one day mum and dad will be able to go out and leave me with a baby sitter (I don't know why they would ever want to do this but whatever...). I did take a bottle from dad very early on but then I would spit it all up and then not go to sleep (and then there was a milk flicking incident that I will probably need therapy for when I'm older). Mum tried again the other day and I drank it all, didn't spit up much and then went straight to sleep. Dad also tried the next night with success.

We had visitors yesterday (friends of mums that she hasn't seen since the wedding). It was fun to meet them and get lots of cuddles.

Yesterday was the hottest day (33 degrees) I've ever had. Ick... I was way too hot and uncomfortable. I had just my nappy and singlet on. My lunch time nap went all wrong. I kept waking up every 15 minutes or so. Also it was much too hot for cuddles which was a shame because I like cuddles very much.

Now for the very exciting news. You may remember that I told you a couple of days ago that I will not sleep for longer than 5 hours... Well, I've changed my mind. Last night I slept from 7pm to 1:30am. Then at 1:30am I chatted to myself for about 20 minutes before falling back asleep. I then slept through to 6am. Another 11 hour night!! (I think I heard mum praising Jesus!! or maybe she was just fretting about why I wasn't waking up while being grateful that I was still asleep. She's very confused.)

That's all for now.
Roman

No comments: