Thursday, October 11, 2007

Apology

Hi All,

Well, I've recovered quite well from my pin sticking ordeal from the other day. I was a little bit cranky and clingy for a bit but in general I'm back to my lovely self.

Something has been playing on my mind though... When mum and I left the pin lady the other day she said to mum that she'd see us again in December. Why? I've been wondering. Why would we see that nasty, fake grandma, pin lady again? The only thing I can come up with is that she needs some time to think about what she's done so she can give me an apology. Well, I think I would rather the apology via mail, thank you very much.

Yesterday mum and I had coffee with one of the ladies from child birth classes. Harriett is exactly 1 month older than me so I got to see what I might be doing in a month's time. I look forward to being able to hold onto things (like a rattle), and to rolling from my belly to my back.

Last night I slept from 7pm to 4:15am. I noticed that mum was very tired last night so thought I would let her have a nice long sleep. I think she appreciated it very much.

Bye for now,
Roman

No comments: