Tuesday, October 9, 2007

She stuck pins in me!!!

Hi All,

This morning when I got up, instead of having my usual morning feed in front of the TV, we all went in the car to the pool where I had a feed while dad went for a swim. You might be thinking, "oh, it sounds like Roman had a lovely day," but no - keep reading...

So after coming home mum and I went out again. We drove to a school where there were lots of little boys and girls. Then we went into a room where there were lots of babies like me. I thought, "Maybe this is a playdate and I'm going to meet some nice friends..." - but no... Some of them were crying and being grisly and I thought, "I'm a much better behaved baby than them. I don't want to be friends with the cry babies..." After a couple of minutes we met a lady who had kind eyes and a nice smile. She looked just like a grandma. I have 2 lovely grandmas but this lady must be a fake because she STUCK PINS IN ME!!!! Seriously... I let out an almighty howl and waited for mum to stick her back, or yell at her or at least talk to her in a very stern voice but do you know what my mum did?? She offered her my other leg so she could stick me with more pins!!!!

So I am very cross with my mum at the moment and I've decided that I'm not going to talk to her for a while (I might even hold out for a year or so) and when I do talk again I'll probably say dada not mama.

Please see photos above for just how cross I am.

Bye, Roman

No comments: