Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Visitors!

Hi All,

Today I had some very special visitors. Bettina, Matthew and Emma came to visit. Emma is a baby like me but a little bit older. We had a nice time playing. To tell you the truth, I think Emma may have been hitting on me (see what you think from the photo below):


I've told her that we should just be friends for the moment. She was a bit upset but we've talked it through and it's all good.



Mum and I also went to the community centre to learn about eating proper food. It was very interesting and it sounds like mum's done her research because she seems to be doing what she's supposed to. I saw 2 of my buddies from mum's group there.
AND we also went to a party tonight. We saw heaps of people and I got to stay up way post my bed time. So I had better go get some sleep now otherwise I'm going to be cranky tomorrow.

Bye for now,
Roman

No comments: