Monday, January 21, 2008

Beans

Hi All,
I tried beans for the first time today. Please see photos below for what I think of them:






Not good... Not good, at all.
So apart from my mum trying to feed me disgusting green snotty beans things are going pretty good. For the last 2 weeks I've slept from 7pm to 7am. I had breakfast for the first time this morning (porridge and apple) and let's just say my poo has changed quite a bit (alright, I'll say more - does "laying a log" mean anything to you??).
So life is good.
'Til next time,
Roman

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beans are excellent things Roman. Try them again at a later stage. Wait for the peas and corn and see just where you can put them!! Corn has a habit of reappearing. You'll know what I mean later. See you soon. Lots of love, SD.