Monday, January 7, 2008

Books galore!!

Hi All,

Mum wanted to get me some board books because apparently putting paper ones in my mouth makes the pages all soggy. She had a look at the shops and board books are about $15 each. She thought to herself, "Self, you can do better than that." So she went onto ebay and bought some books for me. I think she did quite well. See below for the result:



She bought 4 lots of 10 books (that's 40 in case you are not very good at maths) for $33. And the lady she bought them from lives about 10 minutes away so we got to pick them up and not pay any postage. She's been walking around all day looking pretty chuffed with herself.

Here is a picture of me not looking so chuffed (the picture should explain why I don't look chuffed):




That orange stuff around my mouth is those carrot icecubes that mum made the other day. They were for me!!! I'm still not sure about carrot. It might take some getting used to. Did you know that if your mum gives you milk after you've had carrot and then you sick up some of your milk it comes out orange. True story.
That's all for now,
Roman

No comments: