Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sweet Potato

Hi All,

Sweet Potato has been my latest food adventure and I LOVE IT. It's way better than stupid stinking carrot. So far my favourites are sweet potato and pear (not together). I'm not so fond of farax or carrot. An interesting fact about sweet potato is that it comes out looking exactly the same as when it goes in. I snuck a peek at my nappy and it looked like mum had smeared sweet potato all over it. Fascinating.

I had a late night last night because we went out to celebrate Papa's birthday. I was supposed to go to sleep in the pram but I wanted to be with everyone else so I didn't go to sleep until we got home. I've been a bit grumpy today. I got VERY upset this afternoon. Mum and dad tried everything to get me to stop crying but I was too upset (I can't remember why I was upset anymore but I'm sure it was very important). I even had real tears. Mum put the hugabub on and popped me in it and I forgot all my troubles. She says that the hugabub was worth every cent! Here's a photo of me. If you click the photo you'll even get to see my tear.


'til tomorrow,
Roman

No comments: