Thursday, January 24, 2008

Busy times

Hi All,

I had a very busy day yesterday (sorry about not blogging). I went out shopping with mum in the morning. Then in the afternoon mum and dad took me to the pool. We had so much fun. I'm such a good kicker!! I went in the baby pool and even when the big boys ran past and kicked water in my face I was still happy. Another little boy (I think he might have been about 2) kept getting closer and closer to me, splashing little bits. His dad kept saying sternly, "Watch the little bub" so the little boy came over and "watched" me. It was very funny.

Then last night after my bath and food instead of being put to bed, mum and dad took me on an outing with Steve and Phoebe. We went to the Queen Vic Night market. Oh my goodness - it was very loud and very noisy and just very... Dad had me in the hugabub which was a good thing because I think the pram would have been swallowed up and eaten by the huge crowds of people. This way I was safe with dad. I was very happy and just chatted to myself a lot of the time. I did get very tired and upset on the way home and I started crying about 2 minutes from home (if I'd known we were only 2 minutes away I might not have cried but my seat faces backwards - I didn't know where we were!). So I stayed up WAY past my bedtime. I'm probably going to be grouchy today. Oh well.

Bye for now,
Roman

No comments: