Friday, January 25, 2008

Cricket

Hi All,

I've just been chillin' today, watching a bit of cricket.


I'm really getting the hang of this moving around thing! I'm commando crawling EVERYWHERE! I can scoot around to get things that I want (which are usually not the books or toys mum puts out for me but the power cord or coffee table or lamp base). Already I've banged my head a couple of times but I didn't cry or anything.

I'm on 3 meals a day now. I get some baby cereal for breakfast, some vegetables for lunch (avocado at the moment, yuck) and rice cereal and fruit for dinner. Fruit is definitely my favourite.

A concerning thing has been happening lately. I'll be busy playing with something very important to me, something that I've grown very attached to or something which makes me feel safe and secure then mum or dad come and take it away. They leave me with no choice but to go red and scream. It doesn't matter that I may have only had the item for 5 seconds or that in another 5 seconds I'll have forgotten that it ever existed. It doesn't matter that they may have taken it away because they needed to move me or feed me dinner or something else. All that matters is that I had it and they took it away so I let them know that I'm not happy by screaming. Unfortunately they usually laugh when I do this. I may have to come up with a new strategy. I'll let you know how I go.



Bye for now,
Roman

No comments: