Sunday, January 20, 2008

Aunty Leanne and Uncle Tim


Hi All,

I'm very sorry for not blogging yesterday but Aunty Leanne and Uncle Tim were looking after me and they didn't know that I was allowed time on the computer to do my blog. Anyway...

Mum and Dad went to a wedding last night. It was the first time that they have left me for someone else to bath, give me a bottle, give me food and put me to sleep. Mum was a bit stressed out about it in case I got upset. I don't know why she was nervous - I'm awesome. I was such a good boy for Aunty Leanne and Uncle Tim (he he he - they might think that all babies are good like me!!). I ate my food and drank my milk and then went to bed with hardly a peep.

Also, you might like to know that I had apple for the first time yesterday and it was good.

I am moving around heaps as well. Mum keeps putting things just out of reach and if I want it I'll pull myself over to get it (this game gets very annoying after a while but mum seems to enjoy it so I'll play a long for a bit).

That's all for now,

Ro-man

No comments: