Monday, December 1, 2008

More snot

Hi All,

I know I haven't posted for a while but I've been sick. So sick that mum said I couldn't use the computer because I'd get snot all over the keyboard and then it wouldn't work properly.

Dad's been away for the last week. First he was in Kong Hong and then in Sydney. I know that I'm only little but already I'm learning things - I worked out that Kong Hong is a monarchy and that they named the King after the country and that he is an ape.

I haven't been eating my food very much lately because I don't feel like it. I think this stresses mum out. She even gave me my yoghurt and a spoon and let me do it myself. I found the spoon slow going so I used my hands (to be honest I think the spoon might have been the better option).


That's all for now,
Roman

No comments: