Friday, December 19, 2008

Better then worse

Hi All,

I haven't posted since last week because I got all better so I was happy and wanted to do things. My ears didn't hurt and my eyes were all clear. But my eyes got sick again...

Here's me today.





Boo.

But people must be feeling sorry for me because I've been getting presents!!! They are wrapped in red and green paper with gold bows.

I LOVE the present my Aunty Leanne and Uncle Tim gave me. My mum says when I opened it up I made the biggest smiles she's EVER seen. It's pretty much the best present any one could ever get and I know you're all going to be jealous and wish you had one. Here it is:


A BROOM!!!! How cool is that?? I love sweeping so much!! Although I'm not sure why it's pink. Surely there are blue brooms. Blue brooms for boys. Boys that love sweeping. Daddy says that I'm going to be a janitor when I grow up.
Bye for now,
Roman

No comments: