Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas

Hi All,

Well, a week ago, I flew on a airplane for the 3rd time in my life. I tapped the lady next to mum with my foot a couple of times but she said it was OK because she was going to stay with someone that had a 2 year old. So I decided that by kicking her I was really helping her prepare for what lay ahead.

When we landed I got to see my Grammy. Then later that day I saw my Papa too! (I think they live together).

We've done lots of lovely things while we've been here. We went to the beach - I went into the water and then played on the sand. I had some ice cream (mummy says I shouldn't have ice cream because afterwards my poo is yucky, sticky and black - I reckon it's worth it). I got to spend time with my Aunty Tanya and Uncle Cliff. We went out for dinner last night and I got more ice cream (mum was not happy when she changed my nappy this morning).

I got lots of presents including a ride on scooter with a trailer. I can go backwards really well but I get stuck going forwards. We went to church on Christmas morning but I got a bit fidgety so dad took me out the back of church. I had a lovely time out the back running around. Mum said she could still hear me in the church - whoops.

I am having lots of fun.

That's all for now,
Roman

No comments: