Sunday, December 21, 2008

Beach

Hi all,

Today we went to the beach. The water was very cold so I didn't really want to stay in very long. I liked the sand very much. I climbed into a big hole that a boy was digging. Then I climbed out again. I borrowed his shovel for a bit. Next time we go to the beach I'm going to bring my own shovel and bucket. I'm getting a bucket and shovel for Christmas - I know this because I found the shovel and unwrapped it...

I also got some other Christmas presents today because tomorrow I'm going to Adelaide on an airplane and my presents won't fit in the suitcase.



I got lots of Little People things from mum and dad. We picked them up after we went to the beach. I love them a lot because they make lots of noises.







I have to go to bed now because I need my rest before getting on the plane tomorrow.

Bye for now
Roman

No comments: