Wednesday, December 10, 2008

: (

Hello,
Today I wanted to tell you something exciting. Like how I love playing the piano:



OR

how this morning mum was really excited to find a nice firm poo in my pants rather than the diarrhoea that I've had for the last week,

OR

how I was going to be a lovely boy for mum today because it was her birthday.
Instead... I have to tell you that I've been a sick boy today.
I woke up not feeling bad but by 8:20am I was miserable. I cried and cried. So mum suggested that we all (Dad was home for mum's birthday) go shopping because shopping always makes me happy. I cried for the whole 10 minutes that we were at Doncaster so we came home again (crying all the way). I pretty much cried until I went to bed at 12pm.

When I got up at 1:30pm I felt REALLY bad. I had a bad temperature and felt terrible. I just wanted to hug my mum so that's all I did for the whole afternoon (even when we went to the doctor). The doctor said that I now have an ear infection to go with my chest infection as well as my high temperature.
Here's me being miserable:




This was the favourite part of my day:


So today I did 2 things I never do - I cried for half the day and I sat on mum's lap for half a day.
It's a good thing mum gets another birthday next year because I think this one probably wasn't great...
that's all for now,
Roman

No comments: